The admission process has the under mentioned steps :
This is an informal interactive session conducted with the child and the parents. This is based on the child’s previous school education , his /her family etc. This activity helps in assessing the child and his/her command over the spoken language.
- Written test
The student seeking admission in Class I and above has to appear in the written test, A question paper is given to the child ( for English , Maths and Hindi ) which is based on the syllabus of the class prior to which admission is being sought. The objective is to test the knowledge and level of the child .
The child is evaluated on the basis of his/her performance in the written test as well as the progress report of the previous class.
- Documents Required
- Admission Form
- Medical Form
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of the vaccination card
- Photocopies of the previous progress report
- Transfer certificate of the previous school
- 4 current passport size photographs
- One postcard size family photograph